Friday, April 3, 2009

Now Or Never

I loved this project! It was really fun! All of the videos were great! For my project, I chose "Now Or Never" from High School Musical 3: Senior Year! I chose this song because I love basketball and I wanted an inspiring, pump-it-up song! (That probably did not make sense!) I used a lot of Dwayne Wade video footage. I used him in my video because he is my favorite basketball player! I put a lot of effort into this project and it came out really good! I was really proud of my final product! It was awesome! I can not wait until we do our final project! 

1 comment:

  1. yeaaa HALEY! That was awesome!! I loved it! I just showed it to Christopher and he thought it was so cool! haha He was like "Dwane Wade!!!" Your video ended up really good with all the basketball footage. And it was definitely an inspiring, pump-it-up song! haha High School Musical 3 was awesome too. My favorite part is Corbin (of course!) And i love it when he becomes little, and he has a mini afro! hhaha Great job Haley! Your project was amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete