Monday, January 26, 2009

President Obama

I was not all that happy with Obama becoming president. I decided that I would give him a chance though. Within the first three days, Obama made me mad. He was trying to pass a law that says that no doctor can turn away an abortion. I think this is the worst law. Many Catholic hospitals will close if this law is passed. Obama should not be allowed to do this. He is crossing the line. It is interfering with religion. He is also trying to reinstate a law that makes countries offer abortion to those who want it, if we give them money. Bush took this law away and just gave the countries the money. It is sad, but I miss Bush. Obama is off to a terrible start.

1 comment:

  1. Haley...I agree that Obama is off to a rocky start with the Pro-Life voters; however, we said that we'd give him a chance. I think that the money is for education on family planning, which also includes education and abstinence. So I will keep my original stance and give him a chance to make up for it. You are passionate on this issue...I am going to encourage you to go on the March For Life next year in DC...you'd have a wonderful time...think about it!

    ReplyDelete