Monday, January 26, 2009

Random Music

I need to pick something random...music. There is nothing more random than music. I love all kinds of music. I like Disney songs, my favorite songs are from The Little Mermaid. I like sports songs that get me pumped up for games. My favorite sports songs include "Be a Man," "Now or Never," and "Right Round." I like country, too. Taylor Swift, Rascal Flatts, and Carrie Underwood are my favorite country artists. My favorite music is alternative/rock/pop...I have no idea how to explain the genre...I guess I would call it Rachel LaHood music. My favorite song right now is "All We Are" by Matt Nathanson. Music quote: "...and those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane by those who could not here the music..."

1 comment:

  1. So you like the whole Rock/Pop thing...does Country fall into that category too? Just wondering...you have several Country artists in your list. I am a big fan of Jack Johnson, Dave Matthews, & Jack's Mannequin.

    ReplyDelete