Monday, March 2, 2009

Paul Harvey


Paul Harvey was a radio legend. According to my source, Paul Harvey was the most listened-to radio personality in America and he was the number one personality in network radio. He was always interested in radios and news. Harvey and his wife went in to the news broadcasting business together. He worked for ABC Networks. He made some very powerful statements about many topics including war. He received many honors. One extremely amazing honor he received in 2005 was the Presidential Medal of Freedom, given to him by President George W. Bush. In 1992, the year I was born, he received the Toastmasters International Outstanding Public Speaker Award. In 1955, he was inducted into the Hall of Fame in Oklahoma, his home state. He was a very good, successful man. He died at age ninety on February 28, 2009. I hope a can be someone as great as him one day. I cannot say right now, but I hope I will follow my dreams and become successful and happy like Paul Harvey.
Source:
http://www.abcrn.com/harvey/

No comments:

Post a Comment