Sunday, February 22, 2009

iPhoto Project

The project my class is working on is the iPhoto project. It is fun, but it is hard to find pictures. I found a lot of good pictures, but they would not really mean anything to my name or my personality. I am going to use a basketball hoop for an 'I', and I am going to take pictures with my friends for some letters. My other pictures are going to be pictures with my friends. I have a lot of really good choices for my song...for a slow/soft song - "Dream Big" by Ryan Shupe or "Dare You To Move" by Switchfoot...for a fast song - "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga or "My Life Would Suck Without You" by Kelly Clarkson. Let me know which one I should choose! I can not wait to watch all of the presentations in class!

1 comment:

  1. Haley, so I was working on my Iphoto project, and I ended up using the song Dancing in the moonlight! I love that song because it's a really fast paced song that is from the movie A Walk To Remember.. But you already knew that so I don't know why I'm telling you this!! But whatever! I think you should use Dare you to Move by switchfoot because that song is also in A Walk To Remember.... Your Iphoto project turned out AMAZING! all those pictures of you and your friends was pretty cool to.

    ReplyDelete