Thursday, February 5, 2009

Random

Movies are awesome. I love all kinds of movies. I have not been to a movie in a long time, but I do have a lot of favorites. My favorite scary movie is Prom Night because it is really funny. It is probably the worst scary movie ever made, but I love watching it with my friends! My favorite Disney movie is The Little Mermaid because it has singing, swimming, and mermaids! I will never get sick of that movie! My favorite "chick-flick" is She's the Man. It is the funniest movie in the world! It stars Amanda Bynes and Channing Tatum! I watch this movie all the time and it never gets old! Movies are very important in our world today. They are a huge source of entertainment. I love movies! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Haley!!! I'm glad to see that you love The Little Mermaid. I love it, too! haha She's the Man is a great one! I remember we watched it together in the theater! I love the bald guy who sings Welcome like 500 times. haha I laugh every time I watch that part!

    ReplyDelete